Demystifying Corporate Strategy (FM0023)
Know your value proposition. Build a viable marketing leadership strategy and sustain a competitive advantage over the long term. Anticipate and counter your competitors' moves to maintain current customers and win new ones.
- Determine and define your value proposition with your customers in mind.
- Construct an industry analysis and determine the position of your company within its industry.
- Devise a practical, appropriate marketing strategy for your value proposition that drives business results.
- Formulate and implement a networking plan to stay in touch with changes in your industry and market demands, so you can adapt to maintain your success.
- Write a competitive action plan for long-term organizational sustainability that demonstrates your strategic thinking.
Primary Competencies Addressed
- Analyze external market trends
- Listen to customers for inspiration on product development and service
- Select profitable strategic initiatives and focus on them
Secondary Competencies Addressed
- Inspiring employee commitment
- Executive presence: effective verbal communication
- Empathetic listening and communications
- Problem solving and decision making
- Professionals at all levels who want to improve their ability to think strategically.
- Functional and middle managers who want to advance their careers by getting more involved in their company's strategic planning process.
- Senior managers and executives preparing for strategic planning sessions.
Need assistance selecting your courses?
Our competency map will help target your program development.