Essential Marketing Concepts (FM0005)
Gain up-to-date knowledge on contemporary marketing and the roles of marketing departments today. Take a fresh approach to identifying your target market, differentiating your company and products and standing out in the crowd. Employ web marketing and new techniques for lead generation to keep in touch with your customers and to find new ones. Ensure customer retention through unique brand loyalty and brand personalization.
- Identify and access your target markets and potential niche markets using the latest approaches.
- Design strategies that will efficiently focus resources when times are tough and budgets are dwindling.
- Apply techniques that will get e-mails through spam filters, opened and read.
- Create and implement new strategies to generate more leads.
- Produce irresistible offers that will pull in new customers and retain loyal customers.
- Transform unqualified leads into loyal customers.
- Utilize the essential elements of building brand loyalty.
Primary Competencies Addressed
- Analyze external market trends
- Listen to customers for inspiration on product development and service
Secondary Competencies Addressed
- Managing performance for results and productivity
- Problem solving and decision making
- Budget analysis and cash flow
- Executive presence: effective verbal communication
- Empathetic listening and communications
- Marketing professionals and managers who want to improve their ability to get results by using the latest techniques and approaches.
- Business professionals at all levels who want to creatively drive business results.
- Managers at all levels who want to learn marketing practices to lead growth initiatives.
Need assistance selecting your courses?
Our competency map will help target your program development.